|Location||Te Puke, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||1 September 2020|
Focused on orchard-to-market excellence, Seeka is an integrated horticultural and produce company that grows, processes, distributes and markets high quality produce to world markets.
At Seeka we are nothing without the talents of our people. Authentic, skilled and curious. Earning respect through our actions. Our inspirational people are passionate, ambitious and demonstrate a passion for excellence and self-leadership.
As an Accounts Administrator at our head office in Te Puke you will enjoy a high energy and fast-paced role, which provides financial administration and reception support to the Finance and Administration Team.
The Accounts Administrator role is responsible for data entry of invoices, including labour contractor invoices and maintenance charge out sheets. The role also assists with our payment runs, answers queries and provides reception cover and reception support.
Experience and qualifications
- 2+ years relevant experience in invoice processing and administrative tasks;
- Experience using accounting software and other systems;
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft office, especially excel
At Seeka, we work hard, and we have fun. Our brand values represent us and who we aspire to be; Founded on Relationships; Quality Obsession; Inspirational People; Growing Futures; Independently Ingenious; Safety Always.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us at Seeka Limited. Please submit your application online by following the “apply now” button and submitting a cover letter and CV.
Applications Close: Friday 18th September
Skills & Experience
Skills and competencies:
- Approachable and friendly, with a positive and professional demeanour;
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills;
- Accurate, with a strong attention to detail;
- Team player;
- Flexible, adaptive, resilient;
- Organised, good with time management and the ability to prioritise;
- Willingness to help others when needed.