|Location||Taurangaruru Road, Waiuku, Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||15 February 2021|
We are looking for someone to fill our Full-time, Fixed Term Role of Administrator and Queen Bee Breeding Programme Production Assistant at our Bumblebee breeding operation in Waiuku.
A general day in this full time role will have you providing administration duties for our Bumblebee breeding programme. In addition to this you will be our first point of contact for our customers.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Receiving phone calls, emails, attending visitors
- Processing sale orders in computer, dispatch
- Building relations with customers
- Ordering the consumable and non-consumable items as per requirements
- Invoices (receive, get them authorize and scan to go to the head office)
- Queen collection
- Bees feeding
- Maintenance of beehives with required hygiene standards
- Preparations for mating, cleaning after the process
The right applicant for this role will:
- Not be afraid of Insect’s
- Have prior administration experience
- Experience with insects is not required as training will be provided.
To apply for this role please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
We are looking for someone to start on Monday 22nd February 2021.