|Location||416 Chertsey Road, 416 Chertsey Road, Chertsey, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||9 September 2021|
We are searching for a Packhouse supervisor in 2021. You will work alongside our current manager during your first season and you will work more independently in future.
You will have a blend of 2 main skills: Working with people and working with machinery. You will be working with automated grading machinery and will be willing to help manage a team of 20 people.
- We are searching for someone with good numeracy and literacy skills.
- You will be a fantastic communicator who can talk to staff in a compassionate manner and understand their needs.
- Experience on a forklift is useful but not necessary.
- You may be working for different companies from time to time as we also have relationships with other seasonal farms in the district
- Depending on experience, we can offer you $25 per hour with room to increase based on your experience and performance in the role.