|Location||Te Puke, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||14 February 2021|
DMS is a leading kiwifruit and avocado orchard management and post-harvest operator in the Bay of Plenty. Locally owned and operated, DMS brand promise is to ‘Increase Grower Profit’. With packhouses in Te Puna and Te Puke, our innovative and dynamic leadership sees DMS consistently perform in the top 10% of kiwifruit packing and coolstore performance in the Bay of Plenty.
Working within our small but busy team, this is a key quality position based at our Te Puke packhouse. Supporting the Quality Manager, you’ll be responsible for providing quality control assistance across the site. Day-to-day you will:
- Sample and monitor the product and packing process to ensure compliance to relevant standards
- Coach and motivate the quality team
- Communicate results of samples to relevant people in a timely manner
- Ensure all documentation is complete and accurate
- Contribute to site and DMS team culture, strategies and initiatives
- Experience in Quality Control within the kiwifruit industry (ZAP accredited)
- Must hold current CCP2 to CCP5
- Knowledge of Quality systems is preferred
- Proven supervisory experience and the ability to coach and motivate others
- Excellent communication at all levels, including report writing
- Exceptional organisational skills as we operate in a busy seasonal environment
- Flexibility to work night shift and extended hours during our peak season (March to June)
You will be joining a team of champions! Driven by a strong sense of our values you'll receive a competitive hourly rate with additional benefits and the opportunity to develop in this growing industry.
If this is ticking the boxes for you, apply now!
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed].
Applications close 26 of February 2021
Thank you for your interest!