|Location||Cromwell, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||3 September 2020|
Suncrest Orchard is a well-established orchard based 5 minutes from Cromwell, Central Otago. We have a reputation for growing premium export cherries. We are seeking an Assistant Line Manager to work during our cherry season from November until the end of the cherry export packing season in late January/early February. The successful applicant must be able to work under our Line Manager and the position involves ensuring our cherry sorting and hydro-cooling equipment is well-maintained and operating at optimal condition throughout the busy season.
The successful applicant must have engineering/mechanical experience, and:
- be self-motivated and energetic with a great work ethic
- have the ability to multitask and work well under pressure while having a strong attention to detail.
- be able to work long hours as part of a close-knit team
- be able to work unsupervised to a high standard
- have excellent written & communication skills
- be good at accurate record keeping
- forklift certification is preferred.