|Location||Te Puna, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||18 February 2021|
DMS is a leading kiwifruit and avocado orchard management and post-harvest operator in the Bay of Plenty. Locally owned and operated, DMS brand promise is to ‘Increase Grower Profit’. With packhouses in Te Puna and Te Puke, our innovative and dynamic leadership sees DMS consistently perform in the top 10% of kiwifruit packing and coolstore performance in the Bay of Plenty.
Our avocado team based in Te Puna is growing bigger creating a new opportunity for the right person to join our DMS family! We are looking for an Avocado Manager Support and Client Services superstar. This is an exciting fast-growing industry, so if you believe you are that someone who understands the challenges of a fast paced and often unpredictable work environment please read on. Day-to-day you will:
- Provide seamless supply of avocados to the site packing operations to enable pack plan to be implemented effectively and efficiently.
- Support our GM in planning and executing harvest and building the avocado business.
- Assist with all industry related compliance.
- Management support for DMS lease or client avocado orchards in all areas of orchard husbandry.
- Experience in the Avocado industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in orchard management with sound technical knowledge
- A driven personality, logically minded and an aptness for forward planning and organising
- Ability to relate well with, develop and increase relationships both internally and externally
- Must be able to work alone and in a team environment
- Commitment to improving orchard production
- Possess a critical eye for detail with a burning passion for excellence
- Must reside in New Zealand
You will be joining a team of champions! Driven by a strong sense of our values you'll receive a competitive hourly rate with additional benefits and the opportunity to develop in this growing industry.
If this is ticking the boxes for you, apply now!
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Applications close 12 March 2021.
If you would like more information, please call Rose on 07 5789107.