|Location||Te Puna, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||14 February 2021|
DMS is a leading kiwifruit and avocado orchard management and post-harvest operator in the Bay of Plenty. Locally owned and operated, DMS brand promise is to 'Increase Grower Profit'. With packhouses in Te Puna and Te Puke, our innovative and dynamic leadership sees DMS consistently perform in the top 10% of kiwifruit packing and coolstore performance in the Bay of Plenty.
We are on the lookout for an experienced and confident Class 5 Driver to join our growing family based at our Te Puna site, on a fixed term basis (possibility to turn into a permanent position) to cover our busy kiwifruit season that starts end of March and will go till mid-June. You will be delivering empty bins from the packhouse to the orchards and delivering them back to the packhouse with fruit.
Flexibility to work all days of the week and able to work extra hours is required, although this is a share position between 2 truck drivers.
- Proven truck driving experience
- Flexibility and reliability
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to follow standard operating procedures
- Strong Health & Safety focus & adherence to all H&S procedures
- Forklift and a current OSH certified fork hoist license is useful but on job training can be provided to help acquire license
- Class 5 driver license
You will be joining a team of champions! Driven by a strong sense of our values you'll receive a competitive hourly rate with additional benefits and the opportunity to develop in this growing industry.
If this is ticking the boxes for you, apply now!
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 5th of March 2021.
If you would like more information, please call Rose on 07 5789107.
Thank you for your interest!