|Location||Kerikeri, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||22 June 2020|
At Seeka we are nothing without the talents of our people. Authentic, skilled and curious. Earning respect through our actions. Our inspiring people are ambitious and demonstrate a passion for excellence and self-leadership. Our growing Kiwifruit business in Kerikeri requires a skilled and motivated relationship manager based at our Kerikeri facility.
As a Client Relationship Manager (CRM) at our Kerikeri facility, you will be responsible for the effective relationship between Seeka and its supplying kiwifruit growers. Through consistent and clear communication, appropriate guidance and support to ensure the best possible production and harvest outcomes for both Seeka and its growers. Our modern facilities, and integrated growing and post harvest operations are well established in the region and are geared to continue to deliver great results as well as opportunity for continued growth.
Skills and competencies:
- Proven ability to develop and maintain client base and strong customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to articulate a common vision
- Ability to set priorities and evaluate options on a business and customer basis
- Effective problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work an deliver results with autonomy
Experience and qualifications:
- 4-5 year client relationship management experience
- Tertiary level qualification in a relevant field, or the equivalent practical experience
- Experience in business development a promotional programmes
- Intermediate level computer literacy including competence in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in the kiwifruit industry is desirable including;
- Crop procurement and increasing annual crop volumes
- Management of kiwifruit harvest programmes and monitoring picking performance
- Understanding of technical services, and the ability to communicate information to growers
At Seeka, we work hard, and we have fun. Our brand values represent us and who we aspire to be; founded on Relationships; Quality Obsession; Inspirational People; Growing Futures; Independently Ingenious; Safety Always.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us at Seeka Limited. Please submit your application online by following the link below:
For a copy of the Job Description visit Client-Relationship-Manager-JD.docx