|Location||Mosgiel, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||24 June 2020|
TracMap is a world leader in job management systems in the agriculture, horticulture, viticulture and aviation industries.
Our products include display units in vehicles and aircraft, and an online system for live tracking, job management and reporting.
TracMap is a culture-led organisation and an enjoyable place to work. We have a team of highly talented people here, who love working on building and supporting technology that helps to feed the world.
We value Respect, Integrity, Empathy, Courage and a Success Focus, so please only apply if these things are also important to you.
This is very much a customer-facing role, so you should only apply if you love to help people to understand technical things.
It is a fun and varied position where you'll need to use your detective skills and be great at asking questions to figure out exactly what help the customer needs.
In addition to assisting customers, you'll also get the opportunity to help create support documentation, and work closely with the sales team to ensure customers have a great experience every time they contact TracMap.
- Working as part of the Tier 1 support for customers seeking technical help with hardware and software over the phone or email
- Solving general service inquiries and requests for assistance
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Following up on cases that have been escalated to Tier 2 and ensuring the flow of information back to the customer
- Collaborating on documentation and support materials
- Highly effective verbal communication skills
- Experience dealing with complex or technical products and an interest in technology
- A logical thinker with great problem-solving skills
- An inspirational player with personality +
- Stay cool under pressure
- Ability to work independently and be adaptable
- Ability to understand and convey mechanical and technical concepts in a simple way
- A background or interest in agriculture or horticulture would be an advantage
- Most of all you'll need to love our customers like we do
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's license?
- What's your expected annual base salary?