|Location||311 Kapiro Road, Kerikeri, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||5 January 2021|
Orangewood is an independent packhouse, harvesting and orchard management services company. We are known for our innovative approach and the quality of service we provide.
Based in Kerikeri, we are one of the largest employers in the area. We are in a strong growth and development period and we are looking for an energetic individual with a can-do attitude who is ready to step up and take full ownership of EDI/Export Supervisor role.
The role will take responsibility for supporting the EDI & Export Co-ordinator with direct supervision of staff, co-ordinating activities to meet production and export order requirements, establish and maintain relevant processes and controls to ensure effective and efficient inwards/outwards goods and inventory management. This role sometimes requires you to work out our satellite store located in Whangarei.
Logistic planning, dispatch experience and understanding of MPI requirements for export product would be an advantage.
We are seeking someone with:
- Self-motivated, and committed
- A positive attitude and eager to learn
- Excellent English communication skills
- Team Player
- Leadership and supervision of staff
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate activities in a busy environment
- Experience with software systems i.e., Radford’s and proficient with Excel
- Ability identify areas for improvement
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Assist with scheduling workflow
- Leading H&S culture
Must be flexible with hours, be prepared to work weekends and full licence with own transport.
To apply : please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com