|Location||Mangere, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||16 October 2020|
Glasshouse Coordinator Mangere
- Opportunities to train and GROW your career
- Join us in providing fresh fruit and vegetables to Kiwis and the world
- Training provided to the right person
About the position:
As a Glasshouse Coordinator you will take part in our key tomato growing activities. These include preparing and monitoring fertilizer, irrigation, climate control, pest monitoring and spraying.
What are we looking for?
As our ideal candidate will have glasshouse or horticulture experience but most importantly, a great attitude and be willing to learn. Full training will be provided to the right person. This is a great opportunity for you to learn and grow with our business.
You will need:
- At least 2 years' glasshouse or horticulture experience
- Maintenance experience
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Computer skills
- Forklift Licence & OSH Cert
- Physically fit & able to lift up to 25 kgs
- Growsafe Cert preferred but not essential
- National Certificate in Horticulture (level 3) or other horticulture qualifications preferred but not essential
A bit about us:
T&G is New Zealand's largest producer and packer of hothouse tomatoes. These crops are grown in state-of-the-art environmentally controlled glasshouses, across our 5 North Island sites, and are packaged for both local and export markets 52 weeks of the year.
And like you, we are fresh food lovers. We're passionate about our purpose of growing healthier futures through fresh fruit and vegetables.
If this sound like you and you are looking to join us in providing nutritious fruit and vegetables to Kiwis, we want to hear from you. Apply now!