|Location||Tauranga, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||13 January 2021|
Zespri is more than simply the world’s single-largest marketer of kiwifruit. We supply one of the world’s healthiest little superfruits to millions of people around the world in more than 50 markets. We are one of New Zealand’s best-known international brands, dedicated to creating sustainable long-term value for growers.
We are growing quickly, driven by our success in engaging more and more consumers and by offering the world’s best kiwifruit 12 months of the year. We have bold ambitions and aim to grow sales from approximately $3 billion in 2018 to $4.5 billion by 2025.
Global Resource Specialist
Zespri’s Global Extension Team (GET) leads the sharing of knowledge across Zespri’s global supply chains to lead sustainable practice change to deliver this outcome. It achieves this by forming strong working relationships across Zespri teams and key industry stakeholders to assist policy development and ensure timely resource development and delivery forums.
This position has a broad range of responsibilities to support GET. It ensures the global team have easy access to all relevant knowledge and updated resources. It is also responsible ZGS grower and postharvest tour programmes and ZGS technical induction and training
- Champion the sharing of resources to ensure the global team across all growing regions have easy access to all relevant knowledge and updated resources.
- Maintain and encourage the use of the Global Extension Teams SharePoint sites and ensure members are trained in how to use the sites
- Collaboration with the Global Extension Managers and wider team as required in dealing with seasonal issues including knowledge consolidation and timely support in drafting (and translating) resources
- Chair the Global Resource and Communication working group to collaborate and share tools and resources, and develop ideas
- In conjunction with the Global Extension Managers and Tours team, organise and evaluate the Global Supply grower tour programme
- Manage the Global Supply staff induction and training programmes including technical extension and personal development
- Maintain the team blog and actively encourage it use
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preferably a graduate degree or work experience in an area relevant to adult leaning/ extension
- Project Management
- Process Mapping
- Organization and Event Management
- Publication formatting and editing
- Team Building skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Relationship and networking skills.
- Ability to work across multiple cultures
- Computer literacy in applications such as Word, Excel Outlook and PowerPoint
All applications should be submitted immediately, Zespri will close applications upon completion of the shortlist.