|Location||Opotiki, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||30 September 2020|
Our Client’s provide Orchard Management and Post-Harvest Services with a clear vision of growing great fruit, growing great people and growing great communities. We are looking for Grower Services Representative to manage relationships and communication with growers and deliver meaningful technical advice to maximise quality fruit production, performance and returns for growers.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Nurturing and building strong relationships with growers
- Providing technical analysis support and technical horticulture advice
- Providing crop profiling insights and monitoring of grower crops
- Offering ongoing support and assistance to growers with meeting compliance requirements
- Negotiating contracts to align with our grower’s commercial requirements
- Advising growers on orchard and vine management support
- Assisting with sustainability, and Development initiatives
- Working collaboratively with orchard and post-harvest teams to coordinate harvest activities
- Ensuring all employees and contractors follow Health & Safety and Food Safety requirements and policy.
You will have at least three years proven client relationship management experience, have sound technical abilities and be able to work independently while managing your time effectively. You will ideally have a horticultural background and experience with soil nutrient and agrichemical management, a tertiary qualification in horticulture and be great with problem solving and providing solutions. You will have a collaborative approach when working with growers and internal teams to establish clear strategies on increased growth, returns, production and performance.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Hit apply now or send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. For more information contact Andrea or Chris on 07 307 9266.