|Location||Canterbury, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||3 September 2021|
Jade Garden Produce Ltd grows fresh to market vegetables, close to Rolleston & Lincoln. We have a newly established position for a Harvest Manager who brings with them the proven ability to manage & coordinate day to day harvest operations. We need a team player who has previous industry experience & operational skills.
Experience, Skills & Attributes:
• Effective leadership and ability to coordinate daily operations of the harvest team
• Establishing, monitoring & reporting of productivity
• Maintaining QA standards
• Assist with recruitment for harvest team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in the supervision of staff
• Previous experience in the harvesting & production of vegetables, including machine operation
• Comply with and champion our Health & Safety policies
• Hold a current NZ driver’s license & forklift endorsement
This is a full time, permanent role. If you have most of the key skills we seek and are a reliable, physically fit, organised & self motivated person who thrives on variety, loves working outdoors and can effectively & positively lead a small team of people - then we would like to hear from you.
Remuneration will be according to experience of successful applicant.