|Location||Nelson, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||10 March 2021|
- Future leadership opportunities in a fast changing and exciting business
- Based is sunny Motueka, gateway to the Abel Tasman National Park
- Salary commensurate to experience
AgFirst Consultants Nelson Ltd is well-established in the apple and kiwifruit Industries with a strong local and international reputation for delivering a wide range of professional consulting services to our clients, from multi-generational family orchardist to national corporates operating in and outside of New Zealand.
As a Horticultural Consultant reporting directly to the senior Consultant, you will:
- Provide on orchard apple and kiwifruit consulting services for a range of horticultural solutions to our customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers and to support the senior staff on major projects.
- Identify new opportunities to further enhance our customers businesses and develop systems that deliver on these opportunities.
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will be tertiary qualified who has:
- A sound horticultural background, be self-motivated, able to take the initiative and be a good communicator that builds strong relationships with a wide range of industry people
- A minimum of Horticulture Science degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in either apple of kiwifruit production
- A track record in consulting would be beneficial, this role could also suit a recent university graduate
What’s on offer
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-known New Zealand company
A leadership role in New Zealand’s strong horticultural industry
Outstanding team culture where staff produce excellent results
Access to real opportunities to gain national and international reputation and exposure
Remuneration will reflect the size of the role and your experience
How to apply
If this sounds like you? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Closing date 29th March 2021. Please apply to AgFirst Consultants Nelson Ltd, Horticultural Consultant position, PO Box 33, Motueka 7143 or email: email@example.com.
If you wish to receive more information, including Job Description, please email Martina Sulak: firstname.lastname@example.org