|Location||Bay of Plenty, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||25 May 2021|
Join our orchard management business, Prospa, where no two days are ever the same and exciting opportunities are always knocking! Our career pathways programme is a sure way to learn the business from the ground level up and to develop exceptional future leaders who want to make a difference.
You will be responsible for managing a full 50 - 60 hectare portfolio of kiwifruit orchards. You will be responsible for all aspects of the orchard from budget to harvest as well as managing the relationship with the client.
We are committed to the personal development of our Orchard Managers through building and maintaining effective relationships and ongoing leadership skills.
You will also need:
- Experience in orchard management and/or on orchard tasks.
- Good problem-solving skills and a positive attitude.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A good level of physical fitness and enjoy working outdoors.
- Good initiative to work unsupervised at times; and
- The ability to work flexible and sometimes long hours including weekends.
Applications will need to include a detailed cover letter and CV.