|Location||Nelson/Tasman, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||14 October 2021|
Every year Horticulture New Zealand (HortNZ) offers scholarships that are open to students who have a special interest in the fruit or vegetable industry and are undertaking a degree.
For the 2022 study period, the following scholarships are available, with applications due by 11pm, 10 December 2021.
Value of scholarship
The Undergraduate Scholarships are worth $1500. Scholars will receive an all-inclusive professional development program including travel, accommodation, and registration to the 2022 Horticulture New Zealand Conference. Scholars are given workshops, professional development opportunities, networking invitations, and exposure to renowned leaders and speakers from the horticulture industry.
In addition, the top three applicants nationally will be awarded an added an additional $3000 to support the individuals’ studies.
Requirements for application
- Individual is a Tertiary student undergoing study toward a degree of any discipline
- For Regional scholarships the individual must have completed 3 years of schooling or a year of work in that region. This may be queried further during the selection process.
- Individual has the intent to support New Zealand fruit and vegetable industry.
- Apply through filling in this application form: https://forms.office.com/r/pE5RYTVvMi
- You will need to provide your current Grade Average or NCEA results. Proof of this may be requested during the selection process.
- Applications close at 11pm, 10 December 2021.
- Selected candidates will be announced on 20 December 2021.
- Selected applicants will be required to do short video report on their studies and career development throughout the year.
For any queries email email@example.com