|Location||Tauranga, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||25 August 2021|
- Work with an iconic Industry Leader
- Experience great team culture
- Contribute significantly to the strategic roadmap
- Key engagement to drive growth
- Senior Leadership position
A leading horticultural company based in the Bay of Plenty is looking for a new Senior Executive, as the current valued team member is retiring at the end of the year.
You must be passionate about the industry and customer service, to strive for excellence and maintain their outstanding reputation. They are leading the way and want that to continue to grow and develop with new concepts for the sector. So they need a visionary person who can assist them to flourish and continue to exceed. You must have integrity, be open and honest, be a confident friendly person who can handle varied opportunities in a calm and professional manner.
If you enjoy dealing with clients and retail customers in fresh produce marketing and have the know-how in sales analysis and optimization, planning marketing strategies, evaluating market conditions and demand through research and devising marketing plans to adapt to these and growing the company’s market share and product visibility, we are waiting to hear from you!
What key competencies you should have:
- Proven previous industry experience in a Senior Market role or a similar role ideally in the Horticultural/Produce Marketing sector
- Demonstrable ability to form strong professional relationships with Stakeholders, Suppliers and Retail customers, and clients regardless of their size or scale of operations
- Success in managing and maintaining strategic supply relationships with key retail executives
- Understanding of marketing elements including traditional and digital marketing such as social media and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in Strategic and Business Management including marketing data analytics and tools
- Be a hands-on leader and enjoy developing your small team (Not a micro-manager)
- Good computer skills and working knowledge of systems
- Well-organised and detail oriented along with exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Adaptable and flexible with sound common sense problem-solving abilities
- The ability to bring people together to work collaboratively on situations
- Be flexible with work availability and travel requirements
- A relevant NZ tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
If you are interested in this pivotal position, please send your CV and a covering letter to Sally@Recruitrite.co.nz outlining your strengths, skills, and attributes and why you are the best person for this incredible opportunity within a global market leader.
Remuneration will be discussed with candidates at the final interview stage, and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.