|Location||Tauranga, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||7 September 2020|
Apata Group is a dynamic Kiwifruit and Avocado post-harvest operator in New Zealand's horticultural centre in the Bay of Plenty.
At the heart of the way we work is respect for each other, a ‘roll your sleeves up and get stuck in’ attitude and a sense of being part of an extended whanau. We believe that no matter what, we need to look after each other.
What we do is in our blood, and we thrive on using our collective experience and passion to make our company the best it can be.
Excellent Career Opportunity in Kiwifruit, Tauranga Region.
- Develop and manage the day to day running of client orchards and monitor the health and growth of crops
- Co-ordination of seasonal orchard activities
- Management of orchard workers/contractors to facilitate all seasonal requirements
- Grower Industry Compliance
- Proven experience in orchard management with sound technical knowledge
- Self motivated and organised team player
- Communication skills that build trust and commitment with the grower
- Commitment to improving orchard production
- Possess a critical eye for detail with a burning passion for excellence
- Experience in growing Hayward and Gold3
This role is well supported by a capable and enthusiastic team of dedicated staff. You will have the opportunity to build your own team.
A position description is available on request, please apply through Seek. Closing date 30th September 2020