|Location||Te Puke, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||12 July 2021|
Focused on orchard-to-market excellence, Seeka is an integrated horticultural and produce company that grows, processes, distributes and markets high quality produce to world markets.
At Seeka we are nothing without the talents of our people. Authentic, skilled and curious. Earning respect through our actions. Our inspirational people are passionate, ambitious and demonstrate a passion for excellence and self-leadership.
We are currently recruiting for a fixed term, part time (0.5) FTE Pastoral Support Coordinators (Morning shift) to be a part of the People and Capability team and reporting to the RSE Programme Manager,
As the Pastoral Support Coordinator, you will enjoy a varied role engaging and supporting our diverse workforce employed through the Recognised Seasonal Employer (RSE) Programme.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide pastoral support that aligns both with our obligations as a Recognised Seasonal Employer (RSE) and our internal practice and policy that continuously strives to “select excellence” in all that we do.
This is a fun and rewarding opportunity to provide a caring and inclusive environment for our diverse range of inspirational people. To be successful in this role you will have the ability to communicate clearly and considerately and to assess and address individual needs.
Pastoral Support Coordinator duties include;
- Proactive engagement with RSE groups and team leaders (including after hours visits as required)
- On call contact person for RSE employees within designated region (including weekends on a rostered basis)
- Arrival and departure support for RSE employee groups
- Accommodation reviews
Skills and competences for success;
- Ability to deliver results autonomously
- Drive, and initiative with the ability to identify, communicate and act on opportunities for improvement
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Flexible and adaptive
- High level of cultural awareness
- Strong organisational and reporting skills and ability to prioritize
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confidential nature
- Microsoft Office Suite: Intermediate
- Sound administrative and coordination skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Full driver’s license
- Minimum of level 3 National Certificate in a relevant field, or the equivalent workplace experience
- 3 – 4 years’ experience working in similar or support role
- Experience working with different cultures
- Experience and understanding of the RSE programme (desirable but not essential)
- HR knowledge or experience (desirable but not essential)
At Seeka, we work hard, and we have fun. Our brand values represent us and who we aspire to be; Founded on Relationships; Quality Obsession; Inspirational People; Growing Futures; Independently Ingenious; Safety Always.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us at Seeka Limited. Please submit your application online by following the “apply now” button and submitting a cover letter and CV.