|Location||Te Puna, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||14 February 2021|
DMS is a leading kiwifruit and avocado orchard management and post-harvest operator in the Bay of Plenty. Locally owned and operated, DMS brand promise is to ‘Increase Grower Profit’. With packhouses in Te Puna and Te Puke, our innovative and dynamic leadership sees DMS consistently perform in the top 10% of kiwifruit packing and coolstore performance in the Bay of Plenty.
We are after Production Coordinators for both of our sites! This role requires someone with the ability to anticipate change, problem solve, and maintain constant contact with fellow Production Co-Ordinators and the in-house teams so that production runs smoothly. You will often have to think outside the square, so your ability to rejig the day will not phase you. If you believe you are that someone who understands the challenges of a fast paced and often unpredictable work environment please read on. Day-to-day you will:
- Manage packing operations ensuring that objectives relating to productivity, cost, quality and staff management are met.
- Ensure engagement throughout both shifts and handovers with other Production Coordinators
- Effectively coordinate the operations in an appropriate way to achieve the best result for DMS and our growers.
- Proven leadership and people skills
- A driven personality, logically minded and an aptness for forward planning and organising
- Exceptional organizational skills as we operate in a busy seasonal environment
- Flexibility to work night shift and extended hours during our peak season (March to June)
- Ability to relate well with, develop and increase relationships both internally and externally
- Fit, healthy with a hands-on approach to undertake physical work
- Experience and working knowledge of the kiwifruit industry would be advantageous however relevant training will be provided to the successful applicant
- Improvement driven to make a mark on this role
You will be joining a team of champions! Driven by a strong sense of our values you'll receive a competitive hourly rate with additional benefits and the opportunity to develop in this growing industry.
If this is ticking the boxes for you, apply now!
Please note that this job is based in Te Puna.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Applications close 26th of February 2021
If you would like more information, please call Rose on 021 025 87713.
Thank you for your interest!