|Location||Te Puna, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||14 February 2021|
DMS is a leading kiwifruit and avocado orchard management and post-harvest operator in the Bay of Plenty. Locally owned and operated, DMS brand promise is to ‘Increase Grower Profit’. With packhouses in Te Puna and Te Puke, our innovative and dynamic leadership sees DMS consistently perform in the top 10% of kiwifruit packing and coolstore performance in the Bay of Plenty.
DMS Te Puna is a busy and exciting packhouse; packing a mix of green, gold and organic kiwifruit as well as avocados throughout the seasons. If you thrive on the energy of the packing seasons and want to take that next step in your career then this role might just be for you!
As a Quality Controller you’ll be supporting the Quality Manager and providing quality control assistance for both kiwifruit and avocado packing seasons. Day-to-day you will:
- Sample and monitor the product and packing process to ensure compliance to relevant standards
- Communicate results of samples to relevant people in a timely manner
- Ensure all documentation is complete and accurate
- Contribute to site and DMS team culture, strategies and initiatives
- Experience in Quality Control within the kiwifruit industry (ZAP accredited)
- Current CCP2 to CCP4 is a must
- Excellent communication at all levels, including report writing
- Exceptional organizational skills as we operate in a busy seasonal environment
- Flexibility to work night shift and extended hours during our peak season (March to June)
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Reside in New Zealand
You will be joining a team of champions! Driven by a strong sense of our values you'll receive a competitive hourly rate with additional benefits and the opportunity to develop in this growing industry.
If this is ticking the boxes for you, apply now!
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com [link removed].
Applications close 26 of February 2021
Thank you for your interest!