|Location||Coromandel, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||21 July 2021|
Focused on orchard-to-market excellence, Seeka is an integrated horticultural and produce company that grows, processes, distributes and markets high quality produce to world markets.
At Seeka we are nothing without the talents of our people. Authentic, skilled and curious. Earning respect through our actions. Our inspirational people are passionate, ambitious and demonstrate a passion for excellence and self-leadership.
As a Quality Manager at our Coromandel site, you will enjoy a high energy and fast-paced role, which requires the ability to manage the fruit quality and site compliance. You will be a qualified ZAP and have a strong knowledge of Kiwifruit industry systems.
The Quality Manager role is responsible for quality of the fruit from packing through to shipping, including the food safety and compliance aspects of fruit handling.
Skills and competencies:
- Microsoft Office - intermediate
- Strong understanding of the kiwifruit industry and systems
- Knowledge of BRC standards and ideally sat through a BRC audit
Experience and qualifications;
- Approved ZAP
- Microsoft Office Suite: Intermediate
- Data Analysis: Experience extracting useful information and translating it into actionable objectives
- People Management: Experienced in best practice HR, managing people effectively in order to achieve business objectives
- Software/Technology: Previous experience using software and other computer based technology either in Seeka specific programmes or using a similar software platform
- Industry Knowledge: Experience working within kiwifruit, horticulture or primary industry
- Global Gap auditing experience
- Role specific knowledge: 5 + years’ experience in a similar role
At Seeka, we work hard, and we have fun. Our brand attributes represent us and who we aspire to be; Founded on Relationships; Quality Obsession; Inspirational People; Growing Futures; Independently Ingenious; Safety Always.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us at Seeka Limited. Please submit your application online by following the “apply now” button and submitting a cover letter and CV.
Applications Close: 12/08/21