|Location||Tauranga, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||20 August 2020|
• 6 month fixed term contract
• Varied role in an ever changing environment
• Liaise with distributors and staff in Singapore, Vietnam & Australia
A key role supporting and coordinating Zespri’s sales into the APAC South region; Singapore, Vietnam and Australia.
We supply one of the world’s healthiest little superfruits to millions of people around the world in more than 50 markets. We are one of New Zealand’s best-known international brands, dedicated to creating sustainable long-term value for growers.
We are growing quickly, driven by our success in engaging more and more consumers and by offering the world’s best kiwifruit 12 months of the year. We have bold ambitions and aim to grow sales from approximately $3 billion in 2018 to $4.5 billion by 2025.
This is a key role supporting Zespri’s sales into the APAC (South) region, which comprises of Singapore, Vietnam and Australia. The role involves liaising with key stakeholders based in NZ and APAC (South) and encompasses a wide range of co-ordination and administrative functions of the supply, shipping, distribution and sale of Zespri Kiwifruit.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
- Liaise with distributors and Zespri staff for weekly order confirmation, issue resolution and provide support where necessary.
- Maintain customer order plans and assess demand requirements for the market.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the Planning and Supply team to ensure the supply of weekly orders.
- Liaise with Shipping and Export Documentation teams to facilitate supply into the market.
- Process transactions in SAP to reflect all inventory movements including invoices.
- Analysis and reconciliation of all shipped inventory, and compare and critically evaluate quotes to make recommendations.
- Process all payments for Service Providers and reconcile.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar logistics role, processing orders and analysing data.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- SAP experience is highly desirable.
- Flexible approach to work, with the ability to adapt in an ever changing environment.
- A high degree of professionalism in customer service.
Click the button below to apply online. All applications should be submitted before Sunday 30 August 2020 .