|Location||Mount Maunganui, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||22 February 2021|
The Fertco Group manufactures, blends, bags and dispatches fertiliser and animal health nutrition products, with no two days being the same. Fertiliser is their game, developing some of the most efficient nutrient products New Zealand farming has seen.
Due to significant growth, particularly in the horticultural sector, Fertco is looking to fill the newly created position of Sales Support & Customer Experience in their Sales team based at Mount Maunganui.
Working for Fertco will offer you the following benefits:
- A genuine opportunity for learning and growth in preparation for career advancement;
- An opportunity to work with a supportive and growing team;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Work/life balance;
- A culture of high performance whilst also having fun.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, this full-time role is pivotal in supporting the Sales team to deliver a professional customer experience every time. As a highly organized individual, you will develop systems and processes utilizing technology that streamline administration requirements, as well as coordinate each of the steps involved with fulfilling customer fertilizer orders. This involves being the “touchstone” of the business, therefore, communicating and establishing effective relationships will be a key part of your day. The role will be highly diverse, working in both the office and out in the field. It is envisaged that this role will be a steppingstone for moving into a sales role within Fertco, so it is important that this aligns with your own personal goals.
Your skills and attributes
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have high energy levels to ensure you can manage high workload;
- Be an excellent communicator with people and in writing;
- Have a background or exposure to rural “life”;
- Be IT savvy, and definitely competent with Excel;
- Have a genuine interest in ensuring “modern” customer expectations are met;
- Be an outgoing personality, able to relate to and understand a broad range of people;
- Have both an appetite and ability to learn and grow your knowledge;
- Ideally have a horticulture or agriculture qualification;
- Be entrepreneurial and demonstrate initiative day to day.
Fertco has a very strong value set and is looking for people that align with the behaviours and values they hold as critical to the way they operate. if this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply today to email@example.com.