|Location||5 Kirkwood Road, Flaxmere, Hastings, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||14 September 2021|
Bostock New Zealand are a locally owned and operated family business, with a proud history of sustainable growing practices in the beautiful Hawkes Bay. We are a progressive and innovative group of companies with a reputation as an Industry leader.
Our Cropping Division are building their irrigation team for the season and require fit, motivated staff to support our Irrigation Manager between October 2021 and March 2022.
Located at our Hastings site, the ideal candidate should:
- Possess agricultural experience and be a confident tractor driver
- Hold a Full Driver’s License (Restricted License holders will be considered)
- Have access to reliable transport
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team and follow instructions effectively
- Work flexible hours where weather conditions demand and have the availability to work 7 days if required
- Ideally possess a local knowledge of Hawkes Bay, as paddocks are spread throughout the area.
If you believe you have the skills and attributes that we are looking for then please contact Nick on 021 706 602 and provide a copy of your most recent CV