|Location||Bay of Plenty, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||15 September 2021|
You’d rather work among rows of kiwifruit plants than rows of desks, and feel the breeze instead of the air conditioning. So why not step into a job that not only lets you work outdoors, but also offers the opportunity to discover a new career path?
Our seasonal roles will get you involved in a wide variety of tasks and experiences, from nursery to orchard, from planting to thinning. We are currently recruiting for the roles to help out with the following tasks:
- Summer orchard work - thinning, zero leafing, flower picking, planting, leader training
- Bud counting - counting buds on thinning
- Nursery work - planting, tending plants, dispatch
If you don't mind the occasional bit of rain, you like working with great people from all around the world, you are fit and motivated, then why not join our seasonal team ?
You will get:
- Minimum $22.10 + holiday pay + bonus after task completion providing all targets have been met
- 40 - 45 hours per week average
- Fun, family and friendly environment with people from more than 20 countries around the world
- Monthly attendance prize draw while having barbecue
Whether you are here for the short - term or long - term, seasonal work at SCH is an excellent opportunity. Feel free to bring your friends with you.
Apply today to secure your role!