|Location||Opotiki, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||24 August 2020|
Riverlock Packhouse is looking for a Supply superstar to join us in this ever-changing industry. This position will suit someone who is wanting to learn new skills or start transitioning onto a new career path.
- Fixed Term for 8 months
- $22.00 - $25.00 an hour, Negotiable
- Work hours: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Full training and ongoing support
You will be responsible for:
- Working with forecasting data, providing estimates to Zespri and Operations Managers.
- Coordinate tracking of inward and outward inventory.
- Assist Operations Managers in coordination of harvest and production scheduling.
- Ensuring product meets demand and production capabilities are reached to full potential.
- Management of inventory and industry supply.
- Maintain electronic data interchange and ensuing that the data is accurate and current.
Key Experience and Skills:
- Experience with production or supply planning.
- Experience of working on SAP.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills.
- Good Communication Skills
- Time Management and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working with Radford Software Suite would be advantageous.