|Location||Pukekohe, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||12 October 2021|
Based in Pukekohe
Dynamic Opportuntiy awaits
Internationally lead company
An ideal opportunity in Agronomy offering international support and further training. Liaising with Researchers leading a team to ensure execution of crop management and breeding/seed extraction together with support from an assigned team.
Crops are grown for quality not quantity. You will be responsible for leading, developing, motivating and coaching your assigned team. General planning and allocation of activities, crop care and management, pest control, progress reporting. Managing a safe and healthy working environment. General stock management.
- If you have strong people skills
- Relevant work experience or training
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- A thorough understanding of English, both verbal and written
- Must be able to operate and calibrate farm equipment, tractors, setup cultivators, irrigation systems and sprayers.
- Pesticide application license preferred but not essential as can be obtained
- Forklift certification preferred.
This is a very practical role with most of your time will be spent in the field. Tractor driving, experience growing crop both in the field and greenhouse would be an advantage.
Please email your CV to Louise@Greenstone-recruitment.co.nz