|Location||Mount Maunganui, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||20 August 2020|
A rare chance to be involved in a large-scale digital transformation whilst living the lifestyle that Mount Maunganui offers.
We are growing quickly, driven by our success in engaging more and more consumers and by offering the world’s best kiwifruit 12 months of the year. We have bold ambitions and aim to grow sales from approximately $3 billion in 2018 to $4.5 billion by 2025.
Reporting to the Solution Delivery Manager, the Technical Business Analyst is a key role in the Global Digital team to enable Zespri to achieve its immediate and long-term objectives. In this role you will bridge the gap between Digital and the respective functional units to assist with great business solutions.
- Configure solutions in the relevant ERP (or CRM platform), and associated systems to meet business requirements
- Work with the relevant business and technical participants to translate business requirements into functional, and/or technical specifications, and configuration documents
- Assisting with trouble shooting and triaging across the technical landscape
- Assist in the planning, design, development, of new applications and enhancements to existing applications or processes
- Assess feasibility of requested changes and enhancements, gather and analyse data, and implement configuration changes
- Actively work to reduce customisation within the Zespri core application landscape and associated systems reducing cost and complexity of Zespri business systems
- Undertake research and analysis on behalf of the business unit to ensure all solution opportunities are understood and factored
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience with functional consulting, designing, implementing or supporting (full life cycle) ERP or CRM environments
- Strong ability to analyse user requirements and design software applications according to requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills with a strong ability to empathise with user business needs
- Strong understanding of the different SDLC methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc.) and the ability to work in any of the respective approaches
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- ERP and/or CRM Business Analyst experience, ideally with an SAP or Microsoft background
- Experience in the delivery of Cloud Based Solutions (e.g. Success Factors, C/4HANA etc) and other non-SAP best of breed solutions
Click the button below to apply online. All applications should be submitted before Sunday 30 August 2020 .