|Location||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||25 May 2021|
Nau mai, haere mai, whakatau mai
At Primary ITO we provide meaningful, high-quality learning experiences to grow the capability of people in the primary industry. We understand that people are the key to ensuring a prosperous and sustainable New Zealand. The Agriculture and Horticulture team plays a vital role in supporting the organisation to train over 20,000 learners every year.
About the role
Facilitate programme training and assessment for the Arboriculture sector in Auckland. Assist trainees to select the most appropriate learning path for their needs, conduct course evaluations, connect trainees with employers, and provide a high level of customer service while delivering on annual performance targets.
This role is part of nationwide growth due to an increased demand for training in the primary industry and Training Advisers progressing into lead roles.
We are looking for someone with:
- A tertiary qualification NCEA level 4 or above, or equivalent experience
- Industry and sector expertise
- Computing skills including the use of Microsoft Suite and Customer Database Management Systems
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- An ability to relate to people from all walks of life and deliver impeccable customer service.
Holding Unit Standard 4098 or 30421 and experience in industry training would be advantageous.
About the Benefits
We offer competitive remuneration, health insurance, a company vehicle, full training, and the mentorship of a senior and experienced staff member.
Click 'apply now' to submit your CV and cover letter. Applications close on Wednesday 2 June.