|Location||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||11 November 2021|
Nau mai, haere mai, whakatau mai
At Primary ITO we provide meaningful, high-quality learning experiences to grow the capability of people in the primary industry. We understand that people are the key to ensuring a prosperous and sustainable New Zealand. The Agriculture and Horticulture team plays a vital role in supporting the organisation to train over 20,000 learners every year.
About the role
We are looking for a Training Adviser with knowledge in horticulture, particularly in landscaping, to lead and motivate the next generation of industry workers passionate about the Horticulture sector by facilitating programme training and assessments.
Responsibilities for this role would include:
- Assisting trainees to select the most appropriate learning path for their needs, while supporting their progress and conducting course evaluations.
- Actively participating in training or engaging with other communication channels, as appropriate, to ensure own knowledge of products is up-to-date.
- Providing a high level of customer service while delivering on annual performance targets.
- Identifying and pursuing business development/sales opportunities by visiting businesses and proactively marketing Primary ITO to prospective employers and learners.
This role would be based in Auckland and would require regional travel, in which a company vehicle will be provided.
We are looking for someone with:
- A tertiary qualification NCEA level 4 or above, or equivalent experience.
- Industry and sector expertise
- Computing skills including the use of Microsoft Suite and Customer Database Management Systems
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- An ability to relate to people from all walks of life and deliver impeccable customer service.
About the benefits
We offer competitive remuneration, health insurance, a company vehicle, full training, and the mentorship of a senior and experienced staff member.
To apply please use the link https://primaryito.careercentre.net.nz/Job/Training-Adviser-Landscaping/Auckland/2656. Applications close on Monday 15 November 2021.
For more information please get into contact with Maxine O’Keeffe via email@example.com or ringing 043822860.